Saturday 17 November 2012

Love and hate visual mind map

   
Love and hate.
First, I opened up powerpoint.Then i thought of all the inanimate objects I love or hate. I listed them on one slide of the powerpoint. Then i opened up another slide and created a visual mind map of all the things i love and i got pictures of google. Then i opened another slide and created a visual mind map of most of the things i hate. This relates to my theme because these are my first ideas of all the things i love and hate and i'm going to use these ideas afterwards in my project. i have learnt that i love more things than i hate and i learnt that i will need to narrow it down in my coursework.                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment